Welcome to the Spring Edition of Lothian Disability News.
If you want to continue receiving this newsletter and/or other information from Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living (LCiL) we need to gain your consent. New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into effect in May 2018 means that to keep you on our mailing list we need you to let us know you want to continue receiving these. Please complete this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WTRTBWZ (external link). It will take no longer than a minute to complete.
If we don’t hear from you we will have to remove you from our mailing list (deadline is 11th of May 2018).
In this edition of Lothian Disability News you will find:
- LCiL staff updates: page 3
- Latest updates from Grapevine, including:
- Cold weather payments (page 5);
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) updates (page 6); and
- Devolved Benefits (page).
- There’s also dates for upcoming LCiL workshops, including Assertive communication workshops and Know Your Rights workshops in May 2018 and peer support group for parents and carers (ongoing).