Are you thinking about employing, or have recently started employing, Personal Assistants (PAs)?
- Are you a disabled person, older person, person with a long-term condition, or a carer?
- Would you like to attend bite sized information session while meeting new people with similar experiences?
- And you would like help to increase your confidence and skills and get to grips with what you need to do as a PA employer?
If the answer is yes, this is for you!
The Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living (LCiL) is offering a series of workshops as part of its Pick and Mix project.
The information sessions will look at:
- Identifying the steps in the recruitment process to ensure safe recruitment.
- Begin to establish what you as an individual require from PAs.
- What are the legal responsibilities of being an employer
This half-day course runs on the following dates (you only need to attend one of them):
- Tuesday 19th June
- Thursday 23rd August
- Wednesday 26th September
Time: 10.30 – 1.00 followed by lunch until 1.30pm
Venue: Norton Park 57 Albion Road EH7 5QY
We provide lunch and can organise and arrange transport for people, where needed.
To book a place, or find out more: Please contact LCiL on 0131 475 2510 or email email@example.com