Today will see us officially unveil our Impact Report during a special event with disabled people, people with long-term conditions and older people, as well as key partners and other stakeholders.
The Impact Report and accompanying short film features service users, staff and board members talk about how we make a difference and what that means to them in their everyday lives.
What makes LCiL different can be summarised in 6 factors:
- It is a disabled people’s organisation run by and for disabled people.
- Its breadth of expertise: disability-specific, not condition-specific.
- It is a ‘one stop shop’.
- Its consistency and integrity over time.
- Its knowledge and understanding of what matters.
- Help is always there on the end of a phone.
Aimed at anyone who wants to get a better understanding and insight into LCiL, the Impact Report can be downloaded in various formats below and short film can be viewed here (Link)
Executive Summary (4 page document) in PDF format (Download here)
Full digital report (40 page document in PDF format) with interactive links to short clips of service users and staff in film format (will link to YouTube). (Download here)
If you require a printed version please get in touch with us directly on 0131 475 2350/email: email@example.com or you can Contact Us via our online form here.