This event is taking place on Tuesday 25th June 2013 – Loanhead Miners, from 11.15am–3.00pm
The day will be an opportunity to:
- Be part of the Launch of the Midlothian Physical Disability Strategy 2013-2015.
- Hear about successes so far, good news about good things happening!
- Hear an update workshop on Welfare Reform, it’s impact and support available in Midlothian.
- Become an active participant in improving the lives of disabled people in Midlothian.
- Join in discussion groups with Disabled people, social work and health professionals where people can discuss/ share ideas and experiences.
- Make connections around areas of interest and plan for more future successes!
Find out more here including the poster with contact details: launch event poster