Here you will find the latest edition of Lothian Disability News (Autumn 2015): Newsletter Autumn 2015 (for website)
In this bumper packed edition you can read about important updates from LCiL including:
- Important updates for Personal Assistant (PA) employers including sleepover rates and pension auto-enrolment (pages 3-5)
- Peer support group for PA employers – 23rd of September at Norton Park, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5QY (page 7)
- Training and Events Prospectus Autumn 2015 including Pick and Mix training opportunities, Parent and Carers Peer Support Group and Living and Work Choices upcoming dates (pages 7-12).
Other news and events include:
- City of Edinburgh Council event on health and social care integration – 28 September 2015
- New Search for Support national directory
Check out the Grapevine section of the E-library for past editions and
News and events section for the latest happenings.
If you have any enquiries related to the newsletter in general please contact Kirstie Henderson, Information and Communications Coordinator on 0131 475 2370 (Grapevine helpline) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org