- This event has passed.
21st February @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
This group is for Personal Assistant (PA) employers based in Edinburgh and the Lothians.
What to expect:
The group provides time to come together and discuss specific issues relating to being a PA employer.
The Peer Support and Learning team will update attendees with any relevant information relating to PA employment, such as new legislation and local authority guidance.
- Meet other disabled people and people with long term conditions
- Explore ideas and opportunities around support
- Find out practical information and resources
- Develop skills and build confidence
- Is relaxed & informal
- Allows time to talk to each other
- Allows sharing of resources and information
The Online Peer Support Group takes place on Zoom.
Register to Attend:
Please email SDS@lothiancil.org.uk to register your attendance and receive the Zoom link.
Find out more about Peer Support and Learning
What past attendees have said:
‘’Great to listen to how other people achieved something, the process they used’’
‘’It was fun to just sit and chat and share experiences’’
‘’A very positive experience. Good to know other people are in the same boat’’
‘’I really do benefit from the group. I felt that I came away with tons of useful information that I have already acted on’’