- This event has passed.
15th June @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This Peer Support Group is for disabled people, people living with long-term conditions and older people.
It is facilitated by the Peer Support and Learning Team providing a safe space for people to meet, share experiences, support each other and talk about what’s important to them.
- Meet other disabled people and people with long term conditions
- Explore ideas and opportunities around support
- Find out practical information and resources
- Develop skills and build confidence
- Is relaxed & informal
- Allows time to talk to each other
- Allows sharing of resources and information
The Online Peer Support Group takes place on Zoom. We have other peer support groups that take place in person: please see the event schedule for these.
Find out more about Peer Support and Learning
Register to Attend
Please email SDS@lothiancil.org.uk to register your attendance and receive the Zoom link.
What past attendees have said:
‘’Great to listen to how other people achieved something, the process they used’’
‘’It was fun to just sit and chat and share experiences’’
‘’A very positive experience. Good to know other people are in the same boat’’
‘’I really do benefit from the group. I felt that I came away with tones of useful information that I have already acted on’’