- This event has passed.
22nd February @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Resource and Event Update
A brand new online resource is now available for Personal Assistants and PA Employers across Scotland. To learn more about this, LCiL and SDS Scotland are holding a free online informational event.
This event is for current PA Employers and Personal Assistants across Scotland.
The Personal Assistant and PA Employer Handbook contains a wealth of information to support both employers and PAs covering topics like:
- What is Self Directed Support?
- Advertising, recruiting and retaining PAs
- What goes into an employment contract?
- Training and support for your PAs
- The flexible use of an SDS budget
- The employment of family members
- Self-employed PAs
- Where to go for additional information and support
A copy of this handbook can be found here.
To learn more about the Personal Assistant and PA Employer Handbook, you are invited to come along to our free informational event. There’s a chance to learn:
- About information contained in the resource
- How to find what you’re looking for
- How to ask for further information
- How to start a conversation with other PA Employers and PAs
- What organisations are available to support you as an Employer or PA
This informational event will take place on Wednesday 22nd February 2pm – 3pm on Zoom.
There are a limited amount of spaces for this event. Please email Peer Support and Learning to book a place. Once registered a member of the team will send a Zoom link.