Looking for caring creative female* personal assistants/s
Full time role plus part-time and relief shifts available
A cheerful disabled woman is seeking friendly female Personal Assistants keen to help with a variety of tasks, to help improve her quality of life.
Rewarding work and friendly environment. No experience necessary as training will be given on the job.
The rate of pay is £9.98 per hour, paid monthly (PAYE).
- Weekend and weekday daytime and evening shifts available (durations/times negotiable)
- Extra and relief hours also available
- No overnight work required.
Whether you are looking for just a few hours or can offer more, please get in touch. Let us know when you are available and your minimum and maximum desired weekly hours. Short term considered but longer term preferred.
- Applicants must be cheerful, reliable, and flexible
- You do not need to be strong to do this job, but general good health and fitness is required
- Non-smoker preferred.
*genuine occupational requirement
How to apply
To apply: complete and return an application form/send CV and supporting statement as soon as possible.
Download an application pack Application-Pack-MAE-LM.22
You can also request an application pack by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 24 hour jobs line on 0131 475 2558 quoting reference MAE LM.