We are looking for someone who can visit two to three times a week for up to maximum of 10 hours per week in the afternoon in order to assist our young daughter. We can do with some assistance with:
- engaging with our daughter and developing a trusting relationship with her
- Assistance with showering
- Assistance with providing medicines
- Taking our daughter out for a walk
- Organising her supplies
- General assistance with some household work
We have ceiling hoist in her room and mobile hoist for moving our daughter in and out of her wheelchair. Experience of using a hoist is preferred but training can be provided.
The role is for up to 10 hours per week, hours to be discussed at interview. The rate of pay is £13.43 per hour.
The role is open to female candidates only. This is a genuine occupational requirement. Candidates should be members of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme, or be willing to join.
How to apply
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to Pajobs@lothiancil.org.uk quoting job reference HN IMC WL.