*** Immediate start ***
Do you like a laugh from morning till night? Can you help me Rock at Life?
Can you assist a crafty, creative, superwoman with a variety of tasks both at home and in life?
Personal qualities are much more important than experience and would include:
* An addiction to Starbucks and cake is beneficial but not necessary.
* As is a passion for accidentally on purpose not window shopping.
* A Psychic connection to Gordon Ramsay’s cooking skills not necessary but ability to cook is desirable.
* Must be organised and able to use their own initiative
* Reliable, trustworthy, sensitive and fluent in English is desirable.
* Ability to encourage me to think positively
* A sense of humour is advantageous.
* No PVG is required.
Now the boring bit (sorry)
* Personal care & showering assistance.
* Meal preparation and general housework
* Prompting to take medication, attend appointments and organise my diary
* Encourage/ assist and accompany me to social events, leisure activities and general outings.
* Ensure, encourage and remind me to eat meals.
* Assistance with shopping & collection of medication.
Shifts will be 5pm -7.30 Mon- Fri
An additional weekend 5 hour shift is also available in addition to the pm shift.
Hours will therefore be either 12.5 Mon-Fri or 17.5 inc. 5 hour weekend shift
Additional 5 hour shift could also be offered as a separate position
Post requires a degree of flexibility due to my health needs and attendance of various appointments (can be discussed further)
The post will be offered based on the completion of paid trial shift(s), this will be confirmed at interview.
Rate of pay: £11.29 per hour
How to apply
To apply please download and complete an application pack.
Applications by CV will not be accepted.
An application pack for LC OH can be download by clicking here, or call you can call LCiL’s recruitment line on 0131 475 2558 (please leave a message with your name, the job reference LC OH and contact details).
Please note Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living (LCIL) provides support to individual disabled employers. LCIL is not the employer and only provides the recruitment and administrative support to the individual employer.