There is FREE CAKE for an Awesome Tea makers (whose meal prep skills would make JustEat proud) who are required to assist a crafty, creative, superwoman with a variety of tasks both at home and in life.
Personal qualities are much more important than experience and would include:
* An addiction to Starbucks and cake is beneficial but not necessary.
* As is a passion for accidentally on purpose not window shopping.
* A Psychic connection to Gordon Ramsay’s cooking skills not necessary but ability to cook is desirable.
* Must be organised and able to use their own initiative
* Reliable, trustworthy and sensitive
* Ability to encourage me to think positively
* A sense of humour is advantageous.
* No PVG is required.
Now the boring bit (sorry)
* Personal care & showering assistance.
* Meal preparation and general housework
* Prompting to take medication, attend appointments and organise my diary
* Encourage/ assist and accompany me to social events, leisure activities and general outings.
* Ensure, encourage and remind me to eat meals.
* Assistance with shopping & collection of medication.
The post is for 12.5 hours per week am shifts between 9.30am-12.30pm Mon-Fri
Post requires a degree of flexibility due to my health needs and attendance of various appointments (can be discussed further)
This post would be ideal for a student wishing to work part-time whilst studying during term time.
Applications from female applicants only please, This is a Genuine Occupational Requirement.
How to apply
Applications by CV will not be accepted.